David Condon started collecting antique firearms at the early age of 7 purchasing his first two guns from Herb Glass Sr. in 1949. He started dealing in 1957. He founded C&N Guns in 1959 that became subsequently the Winchester Gallery in 1975, and thereafter David Condon, Inc. in 1979. He started his mail order catalog business in 1979, and opened his retail store in Middleburg in 1983. Today his is one of the oldest and most respected dealerships in the field. With over 100,000 antique and collector arms sold to-date.